STATEMENT MOBILE APP
This Privacy Notice explains the ways in which Scryer Limited (‘Scryer’) collects and uses ‘Personal Information’ through our Statement Mobile App (‘App’) for your Employer or Organisation who authorised you to use the App (‘Organisation’) and on behalf of whom we provide our services to you. Personal Information we collect on behalf of your Organisation is governed by the agreements we hold with them. We do not have any control or direction in relation to the practices of your Organisation in relation to the Personal Information. Please direct any enquires regarding data security practices to your Organisation who gave you access to use this App.
INFORMATION COLLECTION - PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
Upon downloading, installation, registration or use of this App, Scryer may ask you to provide information or allow transfer of information held by your Organisation. This information may include:
- Information which Personally identifies you, such as names, surnames, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and any other identifying information by which you may be contacted remotely or otherwise.
- Demographic data including but not limited to country of residence and language.
- Administrative information relating to your account such as passwords and usernames.
- Electronic copies of invoices and receipts which you upload to us, and any information contained in those uploads as can be recognised by our staff or technologies including date of invoice or receipt, names and locations of retailers or providers, particulars of products or services purchased, amount of expense, expense currency and payment method.
- Information on expense reports relating to your Organisation and any associated invoices or receipts you manage through the App, including financial information relating to such expenses.
- Transaction details of any payment card accounts or other payment accounts which you import into the App.
INFORMATION COLLECTION - INFORMATION WHICH IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you install and use the App it may automatically collect and send the following information to Scryer:
- Information about your chosen device, including: IP address, operating system, browser type, serial numbers, details regarding internet connection, mobile network information and other information which may identify that device.
- Details of your usage, including: times and dates of access to the App, any communications made using the App, pages or materials accessed, viewed or used on or through the App and information about any actions executed on the App.
- Geo-location of the App or internet connection via which the App is accessed in real-time.
- Information, files and content stored on your device and any attached metadata or file info associated with them, including receipts and images of other photo documents along with associated time, date and location stamps of such content.
We may analyse such data to improve the service offered through our App. These analytics may be conducted by Scryer or a third-party service. This will only be undertaken to enhance user experience and to tailor the App based on users’ preferences and usage.
PERMISSIONS OF THE APP
In order to make full use of your device to support its functions the App requires permission to access certain features. The app may require the following permissions:
- Photos: Allows photos already taken which may be stored on your device to be uploaded to the App and our servers.
- Camera: Gives permission for the app to access your device’s camera so you can take and upload photos of receipts to the App and our servers.
- Cellular Data: Gives the App access to your device’s 3G/4G or equivalent connection on your device to send and load data.
- Background App Refresh: This permission allows the App to automatically check for updates and new content, so that this can be loaded/refreshed in the background when a push notification is received.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Any of your personal information collected through the App will be used to so support the service we offer through statement and other services which we provide to your Organisation, subject to limitations of usage, permissions and instructions detailed in our agreement with your Organisation. Your personal information may be stored and processed by Scryer in the UK and other countries. Where these countries have a different standard of data protection regulation to your home country your Personal Information will be protected to the extent determined by the confidentiality provisions in the contractual agreement between ourselves and your Organisation. Your Organisation may use your Personal Information for purposes other than detailed in this Privacy Notice and may conduct storage or processing at other locations than your home country. We suggest you contact your Organisation if you have any questions about their practices in this regard.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose aggregated information from or about you without restriction where no individual person or advice can be identified from that data. We may disclose personal information that we collect from you or which you enter through the App to your Organisation or as agreed to by your Organisation. The following disclosures may be included:
- To you your Organisation.
- To Scryer’s subsidiaries or affiliates.
- To third parties, including subcontractors, data processors and service providers who we engage to support our business and who are contractually bound to keep information confidential and use it only for the purposes agreed in our contract with them.
- To any buyer or successor where by merger, restructure, reorganisation, dissolution, divestiture or other sale or transfer of all or part of Scryer’s assets, whether as a going concern or during administration, liquidation or related proceedings, where the Personal Information held by us in connection with our App users is among the assets transferred.
- In fulfilment of the purpose for which you have provided Personal Information.
- For any other purposes which Scryer discloses at the point of collecting the information.
- In compliance with any applicable court order, law, subpoena, legal process, or enforceable legal demand, including from Governments or Regulatory Authorities.
Your Organisation on whose behalf we provide services may also disclose Personal Information to third parties in ways not listed here. We recommend that any questions about your Organisation’s policy on disclose of Personal Information are put to them directly.
MEASURES TO SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Scryer has taken appropriate organisation and technical measures to ensure that Personal Information we hold and process is secured. This is reflected in our contractual agreement with your Organisation.
ACCESS TO VIEW AND CHANGE INFORMATION
The Personal Information we hold for you may be updated or changed by email your request to email@example.com. We will then work with your Organisation to procure any changes as required. Please note that restricting permission for the App to collect real-time Geolocation data may not prevent location information being collected through metadata attached to or construed from any other data collected or uploaded by the App.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may modify and update this Privacy Notice occasionally. Please refer to the ‘last updated’ reference at the top of the page to make sure you keep abreast of any changes. We would ask for you please to review this Privacy Notice regularly to ensure that you have correctly understood the extent of your rights in relation to use of the App.
Please forward any questions in relation to Scryer’s privacy policies to firstname.lastname@example.org